Capital understands that in these difficult economic times, even the best businesses and concepts struggle. We have the tools
and expertise to devise a plan that will help return a business to health within the minimum amount of time possible, including:
- determining available operating cash flow
- evaluating the causes of distress
- preparing a go-forward
- negotiation of long-term solutions
- selling franchisee assets or the business as part of a long-term solution
- sourcing new capital (debt or equity)
- strategic consulting, monitoring and analysis during bankruptcy proceedings.
ReInvest Capital also differentiates itself through our ability to leverage the
firm's real estate expertise and contacts to conduct lease
restructurings, terminations, sub-leases and brokerage
for the purpose of selling property and/or sale-leasebacks.